* Interest Rates – still heading down?
* Changes to Superannuation Rules – should you be doing anything now?
* Ten Attributes of Great Investors
* Update on Ruby
* Interest Rates – still heading down?
* Federal Election – does it matter for your Super or other investments?
* Super Changes announced in the May 2016 Federal Budget
* Brexit – for an Australian investor is this just noise or something important?
* Share Market Volatility
* Five Financial Challenges that Women Face
* Andrew’s new Family Member
* Technology is disrupting most areas of life, including white collar jobs
* End of Financial Year Planning
* Is the world becoming more dangerous?
* Brexit: will Britain leave the European Union (Brexit) and does it matter?
This Federal Budget Fact File outlines the high level impacts of the Budget
* Changes to Superannuation Rules coming in the Budget?
* Superannuation Contribution Caps for next financial year: 2016-17
* The Federal Government Guarantee of Deposits
* Sydney – Melbourne Air Traffic: busy and growing
* Australia’s Population – more than a quarter born overseas
* Australian Consumers are positive
* Australian Banks – An Update
* Interest Rates – at unprecedented lows worldwide
* China – on-going challenges
* CommInsure & insurance claims
* Superannuation Changes Coming Soon?
* Current volatility in the Share Market
* Changes to ASX Settlements
* Lessons from Super Fund Investment Strategy Rules
* What the heck is going on in the share market: time to panic?
* What should I do as an investor?
* Market Volatility
* Don’t lose sight of the bigger picture
* Understanding the implications of withdrawing
* Key takeaways to keep in mind
* Why do we focus on your risk profile?
* The Big Picture as we head into 2016 (geopolitics)
* The Big Picture for Australian Investors in 2016 – challenging
* Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (CHSC) for Self-funded Retirees
* Superannuation Death Benefits – not generally covered by your Will
* The underperformance of many of our “Blue Chips”
* Commodity Prices – yes, they are weak and hurting Australia
* Changes to the Centrelink assessment of defined benefit income streams
* Excessive Doom & Gloom in Australia
* Dollar Cost Averaging – what it is & how does it work?
* HELP (HECS) Repayments
* Property vs Shares – the current state of play
* Investing in new apartments – dangers to be aware of?
* The share market
* Want to educate yourself on Property investment?
* What is the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and is it a substitute for life insurance?
* What’s happening in share markets currently and why?
* Commodity prices have fallen dramatically
* Australia headed for a recession?
* Reflections on my recent visit to China
* SMSF Pensions
* Shares or Property? Russell Investments – ASX 2015 Long Term Investing update
* DIY Investing
* Market disruptions – do they matter?
* Greece – a brief update and some further thoughts
China & Greece – creating market volatility
* Superannuation year end planning for the 2014/15 Financial Year
* China’s growth rate is slowing and stock market wobbling but no need to worry
* Net Medical Expenses Tax Offset (NMETO)
* 2015-16 Federal Budget highlights – What it means for retirees
Attached is a two page Federal Budget Fact File that outlines the high level impacts of this Budget on key financial planning strategies
* The danger for investors from today’s low interest rates
* Possible changes to Tax treatment of Super or Negative gearing?
* Australian Banks versus the big Resource Companies
* Changes to the age when you can access your Super
* Concessional & Non- Concessional Contribution Caps – what are they?
* Is it worth retaining private health insurance?
* What is a reasonable investment return for a long term portfolio today?
* Superannuation Contribution Caps to apply next financial year: 2015-16
* New Rules around Excess Non Concessional Superannuation Contributions
* Limited recourse borrowing arrangements (LRBAs) in SMSFs
* Deeming rate reduction from 20 March 2015