* How to create the Ultimate Bucket List
* Incentives to Downsize the Family Home
* Bitcoin: what to make of it?
* Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) Settlements
* How to create the Ultimate Bucket List
* Superannuation Contribution Splitting with a Spouse
* Helping your children financially: Loans vs. Gifts
* What is China’s Belt and Road Initiative also known as “One Belt, One Road”?
* Counting the financial cost of a curve ball
* Insurance Companies actually do pay most Claims!
* Making a Smooth Transition to Retirement
* Don’t discount the possibility that North Korea could provoke a very serious war with the US
* Is Australian Business Over Regulated?
* Magellan Global Trust Offer
* Removal of Capital Gains Tax Exemption on Main Residence for Foreign Residents
* Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto (digital) currencies
* Are most Investment Assets like Shares & Property overvalued?
* Where to the Property market?
* Changes to Personal Tax Deductible Super Contribution from 1 July 2017.
* Understanding Your Super & Pension Statements
* Superannuation Splitting between Partners
Some key announcements from the Federal Government Budget for 2016-17
* Is the amount you can have in superannuation now limited to $1.6 million?
* What happens if I am over the new transfer balance cap on 1 July 2017?
* The Regulators are applying the brakes to Investment Property Lending
* Good news for Australia – no economic downturn in China
* Anzac Day Tribute
* Achieving Financial Independence is not just about investment returns
* Are you paying too much on your Mortgage?
* Chinese Military Installations in the South China Sea – should we be concerned?
* Marriage in the Computer Age
*Changing Times – from the fall of the Berlin Wall to Trump
* Will the Trump share market rally continue?
* Super contributions cap changes: what do they mean for you?
* The importance of Immigration to the USA (and Australia)
* The Australian Residential Real Estate Market
* Another Property Boom – it’s not just (Eastern) Australia
* Where to for the Australian Share market in 2017?
* Calendar Facts
* Work – Life Balance
* Personal Reflections on 2016
* Tax Deductions for Personal Super Contributions
* Non Concessional Super Contributions
* Predictions for 2017
* US presidential election result and the possible consequences for global financial markets
* Insurance in Superannuation – Issues to Consider
* Defined Benefit Pensions and the new $1.6 million cap
* Property vs. Shares – what does the Russell / ASX Report tell us?
* Residential Property Prices double every 10 years – right?
* Finally we have clarity around the Superannuation contribution rules
* Assets limits for Centrelink Age Pensioners from 1 January 2017
* Can you jump from a plane with no parachute & survive? Yes you can!!
* How the latest Government announcements on Superannuation might impact You
* A one-off opportunity this financial year to make a large contribution to your Super
* Risky – APRA chairman warns of Bank hybrid risks
* Australia – celebrating 25 years without a recession!!
* Interest Rates – still heading down?
* Changes to Superannuation Rules – should you be doing anything now?
* Ten Attributes of Great Investors
* Update on Ruby
* Federal Election – does it matter for your Super or other investments?
* Super Changes announced in the May 2016 Federal Budget
* Brexit – for an Australian investor is this just noise or something important?
* Share Market Volatility
* Five Financial Challenges that Women Face
* Andrew’s new Family Member
* Technology is disrupting most areas of life, including white collar jobs
* End of Financial Year Planning
* Is the world becoming more dangerous?
* Brexit: will Britain leave the European Union (Brexit) and does it matter?
This Federal Budget Fact File outlines the high level impacts of the Budget
* Changes to Superannuation Rules coming in the Budget?
* Superannuation Contribution Caps for next financial year: 2016-17
* The Federal Government Guarantee of Deposits
* Sydney – Melbourne Air Traffic: busy and growing
* Australia’s Population – more than a quarter born overseas
* Australian Consumers are positive
* Australian Banks – An Update
* Interest Rates – at unprecedented lows worldwide
* China – on-going challenges
* CommInsure & insurance claims