* The Banking & Superannuation Royal Commission
* Do the FANGS suggest the US stock market is turning down?
* Australian Migration Data is interesting
* SMSF – an update on issues that may impact you this financial year
* Would Labor’s proposed changes to dividend imputation matter to you?
* Income Protection Premiums – why are they rising?
* For Women: Balancing Work and bringing up Children
* Financial Advice from the world’s most successful investor, Warren Buffett
* The Sharing Economy – Airbnb, Uber, Airtasker, Freelancer, etc
* Ramsay Financial Group keeps growing
* Share markets continue their upward march after a strong 2017
* Australia’s apartment construction boom
* What is an Enduring Power of Attorney?
* What are investment benchmarks?
* Bitcoin – an explainer
* How to create the Ultimate Bucket List
* Incentives to Downsize the Family Home
* Bitcoin: what to make of it?
* Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) Settlements
* Superannuation Contribution Splitting with a Spouse
* Helping your children financially: Loans vs. Gifts
* What is China’s Belt and Road Initiative also known as “One Belt, One Road”?
* Counting the financial cost of a curve ball
* Insurance Companies actually do pay most Claims!
* Making a Smooth Transition to Retirement
* Don’t discount the possibility that North Korea could provoke a very serious war with the US
* Is Australian Business Over Regulated?
* Magellan Global Trust Offer
* Removal of Capital Gains Tax Exemption on Main Residence for Foreign Residents
* Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto (digital) currencies
* Marginal tax rates (MTRs) in 2017-18
* Cautious, Alert, but not Alarmed
* Home Care Reforms
* Understanding Your Personal Balance Sheet – it’s not just money!
* Home Ownership in Australia is Declining
* Stamp duty and first home owner grant changes in effect across Australia
* Claiming tax deductions on residential property
* Downsizing your home in retirement
* Tax changes for foreign property owners
* Are most Investment Assets like Shares & Property overvalued?
* Where to the Property market?
* Changes to Personal Tax Deductible Super Contribution from 1 July 2017.
* Understanding Your Super & Pension Statements
* Superannuation Splitting between Partners
Some key announcements from the Federal Government Budget for 2016-17
* Is the amount you can have in superannuation now limited to $1.6 million?
* What happens if I am over the new transfer balance cap on 1 July 2017?
* The Regulators are applying the brakes to Investment Property Lending
* Good news for Australia – no economic downturn in China
* Anzac Day Tribute
* Achieving Financial Independence is not just about investment returns
* Are you paying too much on your Mortgage?
* Chinese Military Installations in the South China Sea – should we be concerned?
* Marriage in the Computer Age
*Changing Times – from the fall of the Berlin Wall to Trump
* Will the Trump share market rally continue?
* Super contributions cap changes: what do they mean for you?
* The importance of Immigration to the USA (and Australia)
* The Australian Residential Real Estate Market
* Another Property Boom – it’s not just (Eastern) Australia
* Where to for the Australian Share market in 2017?
* Calendar Facts
* Work – Life Balance
* Personal Reflections on 2016
* Tax Deductions for Personal Super Contributions
* Non Concessional Super Contributions
* Predictions for 2017
* US presidential election result and the possible consequences for global financial markets
* Insurance in Superannuation – Issues to Consider
* Defined Benefit Pensions and the new $1.6 million cap