* It is all about Interest Rates!!
* Superannuation contributions before the end of Financial Year: act now!
* Will the higher HEM (Household Expenditure Measure) offset APRA loosening and again reduce borrowing capacity?
* Top Takeaways from Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends Report
* It is all about Interest Rates!!
* A quick summary of what the Federal election means for some key policies
* The Federal election impact on Australian Shares
* The Coalition wins a third term – your superannuation policy update in preparation for the end of the financial year
* Superannuation changes from 1 July 2019
* Australia’s Population Growth remains very high
An overview of the 2019 Federal Budget delivered by LNP Treasurer Josh Frydenberg
* Economic slowdown worldwide suggests caution is warranted with equities
* Residential versus commercial property
* The factors that drive Residential Property
* Commercial Property
* Federal Budget Update: coming next week
* Labor’s proposed changes to Negative Gearing will negatively impact house prices
* Australian Interest Rates look likely to fall this year
* Timing your Investments
* Why has the share market risen since the pre-Christmas decline?
* Payment of the increased tax on Super contributions for high income earners
* Financial Adviser and Financial Planner are now restricted terms
* Social Security (Centrelink) Assessment of the former Home for Aged Care Residents
* Enjoying the New Year at a beautiful property in Victoria
* Are stock markets globally likely to fall much further?
* What about the US-China Trade War?
* Some better news: Superannuation – Downsizer superannuation contributions
* Will Labor’s policy on franking credits impact you?
* Two big events that will impact the direction of share markets
* Don Stammer’s X factors for 2018
* Why you should consider pet insurance – Ruby Update
* Has the Stock market correction got further to run?
* Should we be concerned about the US-China Trade War?
* The good news – we are a wealthy country!
* Some Personal Reflections on the Global Financial Crisis
* Does the proposed demerger of Financial Wisdom & Colonial First State impact you?
* Are Royal Commissions significant events for investors?
* Living Independently: A look at in-home care options
* What is causing Australian house prices to fall?
* Is there really a trade war developing between the USA & China and does it matter?
* The effective Income tax free thresholds for 2018-19
* Be aware of Centrelink changes if applying for the Age Pension or other benefits
* What if your (Super) Pension account has gone above the Transfer Balance Cap of $1.6m?
* Is the rally in US Tech stocks over?
* My Health Records – why I plan to opt out
* Something unusual – US interest rates above Australian rates
* How to find out if the airbag in your car is safe or needs replacing
* Australian and US Share markets – strong but vulnerable?
* CBA to demerge some businesses including Financial Wisdom, our licensee
* Having an Adviser increases the likelihood a successful Insurance Claim
* Funeral Insurance – not a great deal
* The Banking & Superannuation Royal Commission
* Do the FANGS suggest the US stock market is turning down?
* Australian Migration Data is interesting
* SMSF – an update on issues that may impact you this financial year
* Would Labor’s proposed changes to dividend imputation matter to you?
* Income Protection Premiums – why are they rising?
* For Women: Balancing Work and bringing up Children
* Financial Advice from the world’s most successful investor, Warren Buffett
* The Sharing Economy – Airbnb, Uber, Airtasker, Freelancer, etc
* Ramsay Financial Group keeps growing
* Share markets continue their upward march after a strong 2017
* Australia’s apartment construction boom
* What is an Enduring Power of Attorney?
* What are investment benchmarks?
* Bitcoin – an explainer
* How to create the Ultimate Bucket List
* Incentives to Downsize the Family Home
* Bitcoin: what to make of it?
* Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) Settlements