The benefits of financial planning and some key issues to consider if you are assisting someone to enter an aged care facility, such as whether to sell the home and strategies around bonds and fees.
The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* Superannuation Contribution Splitting with a Spouse
* Helping your children financially: Loans vs. Gifts
* What is China’s Belt and Road Initiative also known as “One Belt, One Road”?
* Counting the financial cost of a curve ball
* Insurance Companies actually do pay most Claims!
* Making a Smooth Transition to Retirement
* Don’t discount the possibility that North Korea could provoke a very serious war with the US
* Is Australian Business Over Regulated?
* Magellan Global Trust Offer
* Removal of Capital Gains Tax Exemption on Main Residence for Foreign Residents
* Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto (digital) currencies
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”
5 Minute Health Check