The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* Is the rally in US Tech stocks over?
* My Health Records – why I plan to opt out
* Something unusual – US interest rates above Australian rates
* How to find out if the airbag in your car is safe or needs replacing
* Australian and US Share markets – strong but vulnerable?
* CBA to demerge some businesses including Financial Wisdom, our licensee
* Having an Adviser increases the likelihood a successful Insurance Claim
* Funeral Insurance – not a great deal
There are limited opportunities to reduce your taxable income these days but there was some great news announced in 2017 regarding the rules around who could make personal tax-deductible super contributions. Before this financial year, 2017-18, you could only claim a...read more
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”
5 Minute Health Check