The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* Cash is King no longer applies
* 2020 Federal Budget & Implications
* Superannuation changes in the Budget
* Salary Sacrifice / Personal Tax-deductible Super Contributions
* Cashing out your Super in Retirement
* Residential Property Prices
* Sustainable Investing – a look at Australian Companies
* What has happened in Financial Markets since late February?
* Can Tech Stocks keep rising or is it a bubble?
* Morgan Housel on finding the sensible balance between optimism and pessimism
* The role of Fixed Interest Investments (Bonds)
* Navigating the new assets test limit for the Age Pension
* Where to next for the share market – the positive ( “Bull”) case
* Where to next for the share market – the negative (“Bear”) case
* Gold is running hot
* How dominant are the big 5 US Tech companies? Very!
* Tightening Bank Credit Standards
* The good times for Bank investors ended some time ago
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”