The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* Labor’s proposed changes to Negative Gearing will negatively impact house prices
* Australian Interest Rates look likely to fall this year
* Timing your Investments
* Why has the share market risen since the pre-Christmas decline?
* Payment of the increased tax on Super contributions for high income earners
* Financial Adviser and Financial Planner are now restricted terms
* Social Security (Centrelink) Assessment of the former Home for Aged Care Residents
* Enjoying the New Year at a beautiful property in Victoria
* Are stock markets globally likely to fall much further?
* What about the US-China Trade War?
* Some better news: Superannuation – Downsizer superannuation contributions
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”
5 Minute Health Check