The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* Where to next for the share market – the positive ( “Bull”) case
* Where to next for the share market – the negative (“Bear”) case
* Gold is running hot
* How dominant are the big 5 US Tech companies? Very!
* Tightening Bank Credit Standards
* The good times for Bank investors ended some time ago
* Will the US Stock Market continue to ignore any Bad News?
* The Global Vaccine Race offers hope but not certainty
* Hamish Douglass from Magellan on the very uncertain outlook
* It is all about Technology
* China’s Assertiveness is a serious threat that could have big consequences
* Can the Stock market keep rising despite weak economic fundamentals?
* Australian Interest Rates
* End of Financial Year – Super Contributions & Pension Payments
* Superannuation – Contribution Flexibility for older Australians
* Changes to Minimum Pensions for next Financial Year – 2020/21
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”