The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* Very low & even negative interest rates all over the world
* Downsizer Contributions into Super
* Investing for Income is not just about dividend yields
* A resource for information on big global issues
* Powers of Attorney
* Falling Bond rates change everything
* Government, Corporate & Mortgage-backed bonds
* What strategies can be used to obtain and retain the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (CSHC)?
* Retirees facing steep increases for basic living costs
* Unfortunately, we probably do have a serious Trade War
* It’s a crazy world – Government Bonds at negative interest rates
* Increasing signs of a slowing Global Economy
* What are the European Central Bank (ECB) & the US Fed doing about it?
* Do protests in Hong Kong matter to investors?
* Centrelink Gifting Rules
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”
5 Minute Health Check