The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* Coronavirus (COVID -19): what should you be doing, if anything?
* ATO Guidance on SMSF Investment Strategy
* Coronavirus and the growing impact in financial markets
* What is happening in financial advice post the Hayne Royal Commission
* Changes to Income Protection insurance cover across the industry
* No new CommInsure policies from 31 March 2020
* Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)
* Cash is safe but a poor option for longer-term investors
* A challenge for investors – Share-market valuations are looking stretched
* Are geopolitical shocks a threat to share prices?
* The World’s Largest Cities
* Sydney’s rapidly growing population has big implications
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”