The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
Federal Budget 2020/21
* Important changes to Income Protection Policies
* Feeling safe is the most important liveability attribute for Australians.
* Bitcoin – is it a genuine investment?
*Will NZ property investor tax reforms crash prices & are there implications for Australia?
* Why Cash is not a suitable investment
* The case for owning Equities (Shares)
* China’s Latest Five Year Plan
* Sergei Magnitsky Update
* Another Book recommendation: “The Frenchman”
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”