The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* Share markets continue their upward march after a strong 2017
* Australia’s apartment construction boom
* What is an Enduring Power of Attorney?
* What are investment benchmarks?
* Bitcoin – an explainer
* How to create the Ultimate Bucket List
* Incentives to Downsize the Family Home
* Bitcoin: what to make of it?
* Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) Settlements
* Superannuation Contribution Splitting with a Spouse
* Helping your children financially: Loans vs. Gifts
* What is China’s Belt and Road Initiative also known as “One Belt, One Road”?
* Counting the financial cost of a curve ball
* Insurance Companies actually do pay most Claims!
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”
5 Minute Health Check