The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* What will a Biden Presidency mean for US & Global financial markets
* Are we in a stock market bubble?
* The risk that Covid-17 Vaccines won’t necessarily end this epidemic soon
* A New Team member in Sydney – Helen Houston
* Changes in the Financial Planning Industry
* Tesla, an example of some highly questionable company valuations
* 2020 – A Year that will certainly be remembered!
* Investment Implications for 2021
* Holiday Reading for Investors
* Covid-19 Vaccine News is very positive for health and financial markets
* The market reaction to the US Election Results
* Low interest rates – bad for term deposits, good for residential property prices
* Implications of Gifting for Social Security Recipients
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”