The benefits of financial planning and some issues you should consider when planning for your retirement, retirement planning strategies and what you can do to ensure you will have enough to retire comfortably.
* Cash is safe but a poor option for longer-term investors
* A challenge for investors – Share-market valuations are looking stretched
* Are geopolitical shocks a threat to share prices?
* The World’s Largest Cities
* Sydney’s rapidly growing population has big implications
* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
* 2019 was a good year for Super & Investors generally
* A truce in the US-China Trade War
* Shane Oliver’s 20 favourite Investment & life lesson quotes
* The Six Biggest bull runs and what happened next
* Tech Stocks have rocketed but many valuations look stretched
* Transition to retirement tax strategies
* Can you leave your Super/Pension to your Grandchildren?
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”
5 Minute Health Check