Some key announcements from the Federal Government Budget for 2016-17read more
* Is the amount you can have in superannuation now limited to $1.6 million?
* What happens if I am over the new transfer balance cap on 1 July 2017?
* The Regulators are applying the brakes to Investment Property Lending
* Good news for Australia – no economic downturn in China
* Anzac Day Tribute
* Achieving Financial Independence is not just about investment returns
* Are you paying too much on your Mortgage?
* Chinese Military Installations in the South China Sea – should we be concerned?
* Marriage in the Computer Age
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”
5 Minute Health Check