* US presidential election result and the possible consequences for global financial markets
* Insurance in Superannuation – Issues to Consider
* Defined Benefit Pensions and the new $1.6 million cap
* Property vs. Shares – what does the Russell / ASX Report tell us?
* Residential Property Prices double every 10 years – right?
* Finally we have clarity around the Superannuation contribution rules
* Assets limits for Centrelink Age Pensioners from 1 January 2017
* Can you jump from a plane with no parachute & survive? Yes you can!!
* How the latest Government announcements on Superannuation might impact You
* A one-off opportunity this financial year to make a large contribution to your Super
* Risky – APRA chairman warns of Bank hybrid risks
* Australia – celebrating 25 years without a recession!!
What Our Client’s Say
“I’ve found Andrew’s professional knowledge and skills invaluable in assisting me choose the right insurances and superannuation investments. He exhibits a high level of integrity. I am certain that the client’s best interests are at the core of Andrew’s decision making.”
“Andrew provides clear and constructive advice on creating a well balanced portfolio, tailored towards the timing of our expected retirement. Andrew has provided clarity and certainty in his advice to us for our SMSF, including working closely with our accountant and our fund auditor.”
“I have found Andrew’s advice and support to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others who seek a highly competent and knowledgeable financial adviser.”
5 Minute Health Check